These are low-level release notes for IP Fabric release
4.4.3. Please note, that this page contains very low-level information about the actual release, which can lead to false conclusions if you don't have access to the tickets. On the other hand we believe, that it can provide a valuable information, if you are looking for particular detail. This release of IP Fabric contains total of 7 issues. And was internally released on 2022-05-27.
Anything what we considered an incorrect behavior. Something what was not working as intended or turned out that does not meet customers demand.
- NIM-7934 -- High – Low Level Design Report is not having EoL dates correct
- NIM-7935 -- High – E2E path not correct over Viptela
- NIM-7936 -- Medium – Switching E2E source and dest doesn't bring expected results
- NIM-8009 -- Highest – GC of data in Redis is misbehaving / needs investigation
- NIM-8091 -- Highest – Devices already in the queue
- DOS-484 -- Medium – Shell injection via backup password [Was: Any password containing # is making backup SFTP URL invalid]
A typical unit of work. They may be associated into Epics or Stories to form large features.
- NIM-7885 -- High – Juniper SRX empty Zone FW table