These are low-level release notes for IP Fabric release
5.0.2. Please note, that this page contains very low-level information about the actual release, which can lead to false conclusions if you don’t have access to the tickets. On the other, it can provide valuable information, if you are looking for a particular detail. This release of IP Fabric contains total of 9 issues.
Anything that we considered an incorrect behavior. Something that was not working as expected or turned out that did not meet customers’ demand.
- NIM-7877 – High – Intent Calculation failed for complex ZoneFW policies - ArangoDB cursor not found in reports
- NIM-8844 – Medium – Downloading Configuration File “Unexpected Failure” - [ERR_CHILD_PROCESS_STDIO_MAXBUFFER]: stdout maxBuffer length exceeded
- NIM-8858 – Highest – Resources consumption of Versa director (Versa API rate limiting)
- NIM-8907 – Medium – Jumphost username restriction
- NIM-8988 – High – Juniper Device info task failure
- DOS-721 – Medium – broken nimpeeMigrate while server using ipv6
- DOS-754 – Medium – ipf-webng-userflow is picked by aptitude during 5.0.2 installation
Task may be associated into Epics or Stories to form complex features.