These are low-level release notes for IP Fabric release
4.4.3. Please note, that this page contains very low-level information about the actual release, which can lead to false conclusions if you don’t have access to the tickets. On the other, it can provide valuable information, if you are looking for a particular detail. This release of IP Fabric contains total of 7 issues.
Anything that we considered an incorrect behavior. Something that was not working as expected or turned out that did not meet customers’ demand.
- NIM-7934 – High – Low Level Design Report is not having EoL dates correct
- NIM-7935 – High – E2E path not correct over Viptela
- NIM-7936 – Medium – Switching E2E source and dest doesn’t bring expected results
- NIM-8009 – Highest – GC of data in Redis is misbehaving / needs investigation
- NIM-8091 – Highest – Devices already in the queue
- DOS-484 – Medium – Shell injection via backup password [Was: Any password containing # is making backup SFTP URL invalid]
Task may be associated into Epics or Stories to form complex features.
- NIM-7885 – High – Juniper SRX empty Zone FW table