These are low-level release notes for IP Fabric release
4.3.2. Please note, that this page contains very low-level information about the actual release, which can lead to false conclusions if you don't have access to the tickets. On the other hand we believe, that it can provide a valuable information, if you are looking for particular detail. This release of IP Fabric contains total of 15 issues. And was internally released on 2022-02-23.
Anything what we considered an incorrect behavior. Something what was not working as intended or turned out that does not meet customers demand.
- NIM-7257 -- Medium – HP Aruba CX Logging - fix parsing of persistent storage
- NIM-7267 -- Highest – 4.3.0 OVA build failed
- NIM-7270 -- Medium – Fix typo in UI
- NIM-7272 -- Highest – 4.3.0 Migration fail on "threshold"
- NIM-7273 -- High – FortiGate - possibly wrong MAC on link agg on cluster unit
- NIM-7275 -- High – Unexpected error in /platforms/vdc/devices table
- NIM-7276 -- Low – Hostname ends with a newline
- NIM-7278 -- Highest – All Palo Alto firewalls (226) show fatal error - only 2 palo altos discovered correctly
- NIM-7279 -- Medium – Bugfix: commands/mikrotik/_routeros/interface - Tesco (4.3.1+1)
- NIM-7295 -- Highest – Airbus 4.2.0 migration to 4.3.2+1 fail
- NIM-7298 -- Highest – Can't show graph with hidden transit or clouds
- DOS-363 -- Highest – Jumphosts on 4.3.1 release does not seem to work
A typical unit of work. They may be associated into Epics or Stories to form large features.