These are low-level release notes for IP Fabric release
5.0.2. Please note, that this page contains very low-level information about the actual release, which can lead to false conclusions if you don't have access to the tickets. On the other hand we believe, that it can provide a valuable information, if you are looking for particular detail. This release of IP Fabric contains total of 9 issues. And was internally released on 2022-09-12.
Anything what we considered an incorrect behavior. Something what was not working as intended or turned out that does not meet customers demand.
- NIM-7877 -- High – Intent Calculation failed for complex ZoneFW policies - ArangoDB cursor not found in reports
- NIM-8844 -- Medium – Downloading Configuration File "Unexpected Failure" - [ERR_CHILD_PROCESS_STDIO_MAXBUFFER]: stdout maxBuffer length exceeded
- NIM-8858 -- Highest – Resources consumption of Versa director
- NIM-8907 -- Medium – Jumphost username restriction
- NIM-8988 -- High – Juniper Device info task failure
- DOS-721 -- Medium – broken nimpeeMigrate while server using ipv6
- DOS-754 -- Medium – ipf-webng-userflow is picked by aptitude during 5.0.2 installation
A typical unit of work. They may be associated into Epics or Stories to form large features.