The Addressing section provides information about every IP address on every managed network infrastructure device.
- ARP Table: contains the ARP table from all discovered devices
- MAC Table: contains the MAC address table from all discovered devices
- Managed IP: list of all interfaces configured with an IP address from all discovered devices
- Managed duplicate IP: summary of the Managed IP table, where duplicate IP addresses are displayed
- NAT: contains NAT information from the supported devices
- IPv6 Neighbor discovery: list of the IPv6 neighbors
The NAT sub-section contains information about NAT policies and rules configured on a device. Currently, only IPv4 NAT is supported – the NAT44 table.
A graphical representation (as shown below) of the policy chain can be accessed by clicking a
Policy Name or
NAT policies collection for Cisco Firepower 7000 & 8000 Series devices is not supported. To learn more about this limitation, see Known Issues.