IP Fabric v4.2
4.2.0 (20th December 2021)
OVA MD5SUM: E50411AF79A1990249FA9D041809302E
OVA SHA256SUM: 8D773667434B4C27C9C199E84784312864E01C08D51DAA158B7C07C9B99BFD8F
New Vendor Support
- Added support for HP 3Com
- Graphs - New layout option - Radial Tree: Use this layout for tree
topologies to expand outward from center.
- New table - Technology / Management / AAA / Password Strength
- Added timezone support - every user can set his preferred time zone
and each cron job has also its own timezone settings. The logs are
always in UTC.
- Arista EOS - added support for another output format of
- Cisco ASA/FTD - added support for local syslog targets and fixed
show logging in case there are ifNames containing
- Cisco ASA/FTD - syslog -
show logging command replaced with a more
show logging setting
- Fortinet FortiGate - fixed missing policies with configured profile
- HP ArubaCX - Add parsing of reload reason
- HP ArubaCX - added support for parsing of interface load.
- Juniper JunOS - added missing community string in table
- Juniper JunOS -
add parsing for firewall tcp-established
- The users with Read privileges weren’t able to open Device Explorer
- The path lookup form wasn’t correctly filled with data from the
- Arista 7010t - fixed parsing of different output for command
- Arista EOS -
commands/arista/_eos/ntp - fixed parsing with
- Arista EOS - fixed parsing of
default-control-plane-acl by command
show ip access-lists in case it contains
- Cisco ACI - fixed parsing of backbone area in
show ip ospf interface vrf all
- Cisco ASA - added support for another output format of
show bgp neighbors
- Cisco csr1000 - MPLS - added support for an additional type of
show mpls forwarding-table detail command output
- Cisco IOS - Fix parsing of interface tunnel protocol.
- Cisco IOS-XR, NX-OS - MPLS forwarding - shortened commands
sh mpl for and
sh mpl switch extended to their full syntax to prevent
ambiguous command error
- Cisco IOS/IOS-XE -
tasks/vrf - use
show ip vrf detail if
show vrf detail is not available.
- Cisco MS - Fixed parsing of Meraki device clients.
- F5 BIG-IP i800 - Fix parsing of NTP data.
- Fortinet FortiGate - Fix for bad parsing of command
diag hard dev nic.
- Fortinet FortiGate - Fix parsing for command show full application
- Fortinet FortiGate - fixed missing zoneFw data for geography address
objects and application profile data
- Fortinet FortiGate - fixed transceiver value parsing.
- HP Comware - fixed parsing of
display lldp neighbor-information verbose command in case there are no neighbors
- HP Comware - Fixed parsing of TwentyGigE interfaces.
- HP Comware 5130 - AAA - fixed parsing of server parameters
- Huawei VRP - fixed parsing of different output for command
- Juniper JunOS - Fix parsing firewall filter section - problem with
- Palo Alto - fix parsing of interface secondary IPs.